- Do Not Give Up On Collecting Your Account Receivables
- The Critical First Steps to Initiating an Eviction Proceeding
- Before You Try to Collect a Debt, You Must Comply with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Legislative Update on SB 939 – Commercial Landlords in California Can Breathe a Sigh of Relief
- Coronavirus and Force Majeure
- What is a Commercial Landlord Supposed to Do?
About Yaron Shaham, Esq.
Yaron Shaham, Esq. is the Chair of Kahana Feld's Trucking and Transportation practice group and is experienced in business litigation, real estate, and financial services litigation. Mr. Shaham focuses his practice on the defense of trucking and logistics companies, business owners, landlord and tenants, and financial institutions. Mr. Shaham has an extensive track record of success, including having obtained summary judgments and early dismissals, and negotiated numerous settlements for his clients in very complex and sophisticated matters. Mr. Shaham prides himself on striving to keep clients happy by maintaining clear lines of communication, offering candid advice, and working hard to achieve success as efficiently as possible. Mr. Shaham is licensed to practice law in the States of California and Texas.
Mr. Shaham resides in Tustin with his wife and two daughters. To maintain balance, Mr. Shaham enjoys going to the beach with his family, attending his kids’ performances and sporting events, and traveling. He is a native-Houstonian and loyal fan of the Longhorns and Houston pro-sports teams.
- University of Houston Law Center (Juris Doctor)
- University of Texas (Bachelor of Arts, Middle Eastern Studies)
- State Bar of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals – Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- State Bar of Texas
- Recognized as a Southern California Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine from 2009-2014
- Chair of the Orange County Bar Association Banking and Lending Group in 2009
- Member of the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum
- Member of Orange County Jewish Bar Associations
- Speaking engagements:
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section, Consumer Financial Services Program on the topic of “California Foreclosure Update.” (Las Vegas, Nevada 2012)
- Orange County Bar Association’s Banking and Lending Section on the topic of “Implementation of the Dodd Frank Act: Progress, Obstacles, and Predictions.” (Irvine, California 2011)
- Orange County Bar Association’s Financial Practices Section on the topic of “The Consumer Finance Protection Agency: A Discussion of How the Agency’s Objectives and Obligations May Affect You and Your Clients.” (Irvine, California, September 2010)
- Colliers International
- Glidewell Laboratories
- OneSource Claims Management Solutions
- Dynamic Claims Administrative Services
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Island Snacks
- Albert Industries Ltd.
- Hyrosen Properties, Inc.
- Western Regional Delivery Services
- Majestic Freight Services LLC
- Lone Wolf Trucking Inc.
- College Hospital
- Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Medway Plastics Corporation
- YS Tech USA
- ACCESS Specialty Animal Hospitals
- Wound Institute of America
- Fireproof Contractors, Inc.
- Gorilla Stationers
- LA Decks
- Oxford Grand, LLC
- World of Dance
- Ditech Financial LLC
- Texas Exes (University of Texas Alumni Association)
- Jewish Federation of Orange County
- Board of Directors from 2009-2010
- Chair of the Young Leadership Division
- The Solomon Society, Member
- Congregation B’nai Israel, Member and Volunteer
- Orange County Jewish Adventure Princesses