- General Liability
- Trucking & Transportation
- Public Entity Counseling and Litigation
- Construction Law
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Jenn N. Crittondon, Esq.
Jenn Crittondon is Senior Counsel at Kahana Feld's Northern California office. Her practice focuses on personal injury and general litigation, with an emphasis on multi-party litigation and catastrophic injuries. Ms. Crittondon has successfully argued motions to dismiss punitive damages, motions for summary judgment, and informally resolved cases prior to mediation. She has also defended transportation companies as part of a rapid response team, performing on site accident investigation, supervising experts performing data collection for accident reconstruction, and negotiating pre-litigation settlement when warranted.
Ms. Crittondon earned her J.D from U.C. Hastings, where she was a founding member of the school’s Phi Alpha Delta Chapter. She double majored in Psychology and Anthropology at U.C. Berkeley where she was an Alumni Scholar and spent a summer excavating at an archeological site in the Bahamas before earning her B.A. Ms. Crittondon is admitted in all state and Federal Courts in California.
In her free time Ms. Crittondon enjoys spending time with her family, mentoring college students, traveling, reading mystery novels, and exploring the outdoors.
- University of California, Hastings (Juris Doctor)
- University of California, Berkeley (Bachelor of Arts)