- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Financial Services Litigation
- Corporate Transactions
- Construction Law
- Labor & Employment Consulting & Litigation
- Appellate Strategy & Advocacy
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Julie E. Ritchie, Esq.
Julie E. Ritchie, Esq. is an experienced litigator representing clients in a wide variety of civil litigation matters, including business and commercial litigation, labor and employment litigation, construction law, and real estate law. She is certified by the Orange County Bar Association College of Civil Trial Advocacy and has extensive experience in all aspects of civil litigation, including law and motion practice, alternative dispute resolution, trial, and appeal. Ms. Ritchie further serves as general counsel for a variety of businesses and regularly advises on corporate, employment, intellectual property, real estate, compliance, and other related matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Ritchie practiced with a boutique business litigation firm in Irvine where she gained considerable experience in general civil litigation, corporate law, business litigation, employment law, and real estate law.
In her free time, Ms. Ritchie enjoys traveling, food and wine, and spending quality time with her family.
- Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law (Juris Doctor)
- Senior Articles Editor for Chapman Law Review
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Kirk Nakamura, Orange County Superior Court
- University of California, Santa Barbara (Bachelor of Arts in Political Science)
- Orange County Bar Association, Mommy Esquire and Business Litigation Sections
- Orange County Women’s Lawyer’s Association
- UCSB Alumni Association, Member