About Mimi Ahn, Esq.
Mimi Ahn, Esq., is an experienced litigator and trial attorney at Kahana & Feld, with an emphasis in employment law. Ms. Ahn has represented numerous clients in employment law matters in State and Federal Court, as well as arbitration. Ms. Ahn has also represented clients in pre-litigation investigations and administrative hearings. Ms. Ahn also has substantial experience in business litigation, personal injury actions, and insurance defense matters.
Ms. Ahn currently serves on the board of the Orange County Korean American Bar Association, Orange County Korean American Bar Association Foundation, and New Directions for Women. She is also a member of the Orange County Women Lawyers Association. In addition to being an active member of the law community, Ms. Ahn enjoys cooking, traveling, and reading non-fiction.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law
- Federal District Court (Hon. Theodore Albert), Extern
- California State Bar, State Bar Pro Bono Award
- Leadership Award, University of California School of Law
- Organized and led a family law clinic assisting low-income population
- California State University, Fullerton (Bachelor of Arts in Communications, minor in Business Administration)
- State Bar of California
- Received favorable defense verdict in a wage and hour arbitration.
- Received favorable bench trial verdict in a breach of contract matter.
- Received favorable jury verdict in catastrophic personal injury matter.
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Orange County Korean-American Bar Association, Board Member and Co-Chair of Pro Bono Committee
- Legal Aid Society of Orange County, Volunteer
- City Chapel in Anaheim, CA, Member and Volunteer
- New Directions for Women, Member of Board of Directors