About Mimi Ahn, Esq.
Mimi Ahn, Esq., is an experienced litigator and trial attorney at Kahana & Feld, with an emphasis in employment law. Ms. Ahn has represented numerous clients in employment law matters in State and Federal Court, as well as arbitration.
Ms. Ahn currently serves on the board of the Orange County Korean American Bar Association and Orange County Korean American Bar Association Foundation. She is also a member of the Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division and Orange County Women Lawyers Association. In addition to being an active member of the law community, Ms. Ahn volunteers at a monthly pro bono clinic aimed to educate and help indigent clients obtain access to legal resources.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law
- Federal District Court (Hon. Theodore Albert), Extern
- California State Bar, State Bar Pro Bono Award
- Leadership Award, University of California School of Law
- Organized and led a family law clinic assisting low-income population
- California State University, Fullerton (Bachelor of Arts in Communications, minor in Business Administration)
State Bar of California
- Received favorable jury verdict in catastrophic personal injury case.
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Orange County Korean-American Bar Association, Board Member and Co-Chair of Pro Bono Committee
- Legal Aid Society of Orange County, Volunteer
- City Chapel in Anaheim, CA, Member and Volunteer
- New Directions for Women, Committee Member