About Karin N. Kuemerle, Esq.
Karin Kuemerle is an Attorney in Kahana Feld's construction defect practice group. Ms. Kuemerle has been a litigator for over eighteen years. She has represented clients in complex construction defect actions, as well as in workers' compensation subrogation and Lemon Law cases.
In her time away from the office, Karin enjoys being a parent to her son, and taking cruises with her family and friends.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (Juris Doctor)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (Bachelor of Arts in Law & Society)
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Western District of California