- Appellate Strategy & Advocacy
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Labor & Employment Consulting and Litigation
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US Court of Appeals – Ninth and Eleventh Circuits
- US District Court of the Central, Northern and Southern Districts of California
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California
- State Bar of California
Amir M. Kahana, Esq.
Firmwide Managing Partner
Amir M. Kahana, Esq. is the Firmwide Managing Partner of Kahana Feld and co-leader of Kahana Feld's National Appellate Strategy & Advocacy Group. He is an AV Preeminent Rated business litigator and has extensive experience in appellate advocacy and civil litigation, including partnership and shareholder disputes, contract claims and business torts, as well as employment litigation. Mr. Kahana has a long track record of success, including obtaining one of the largest jury verdicts in Orange County history, handling numerous appeals in both state and federal appellate courts, recovering over $50 million on behalf of his clients, and litigating over 1000 defense cases to a successful conclusion.
After starting his career at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, Mr. Kahana left big-law in 2006 to start his own boutique practice focused on serving small and mid-sized companies that require efficient and thoughtful representation. As Kahana Feld has grown into a national firm, Mr. Kahana has transitioned to handling high-exposure matters, including as part of the firm's Appellate Strategy & Advocacy group.
Mr. Kahana lives in Irvine with his wife and three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, playing basketball, skiing, traveling, biking, and being active in the community.
- University of Chicago Law School (Juris Doctor)
- University of Wisconsin – Madison (Bachelor of Arts)
- Jewish Federation of Orange County – Board Member
- Temple Bat Yahm – Leadership Council – Social Action Chair
- Entrepreneurs Organization – Former Board Member and Accelerator Chair
- New Directors for Women – Former Board Chair
- Solomon Society – Chair of Late Night 2022
- Why A.I. Isn’t Going to Replace Lawyers Anytime Soon
- On Our 5th Anniversary, We Are Just Getting Started
- Law Firm Non-Competes are Enforceable in California. Knowing When is the Key.
- Is Your Website ADA-Compliant? If It Isn’t, It Will Cost You.
- Why EO Alchemy or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Business of Law
- California Bans Criminal Background Checks Until ‘After’ Job Offer