About Shelly A. Stuppiello, Esq.
Shelly A. Stuppiello, Esq. is an Associate with Kahana & Feld’s San Diego office. Ms. Stuppiello’s has experience representing businesses and individuals through all phases of civil litigation. Her practice primarily focuses on defending against claims of personal injury and property damage. Her background also includes defending subrogation actions brought on behalf of insurance carriers.
Ms. Stuppiello is skilled at differentiating matters with early resolution potential from those that require through discovery and motion practice. As a result, Ms. Stuppiello is able to provide her clients with meaningful evaluations so they may make cost effective and informed litigation decisions.
Prior to joining Kahana & Feld, Ms. Stuppiello practiced several years at large defense firms in California, as well as in New Jersey. During such times, Ms. Stuppiello defended her clients against diverse high-exposure claims.
In her free time, Ms. Stuppiello enjoys spending time with her family and friends. She enjoys running, hiking, going to the beach and the great outdoors.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego (Juris Doctor)
- University of Arizona, Tucson (Bachelor’s in Political Science, minor in Psychology)
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- State Bar of New Jersey
- Obtained favorable results in general liability matters on behalf of numerous defendants
- Obtained a dismissal in a subrogation brought against a developer in San Diego
- American Inns of Court, Member