About Rochelle H. Rance Cabe, Esq.Rochelle H. Rance Cabe, Esq. is an experienced attorney who comes to Kahana Feld from the private business sector after successfully assisting corporations in Houston with their transactional practice, contracts and negotiations, compliance plans, employment challenges, and formative business challenges. Ms. Cabe joins the Houston Office representing clients in a wide variety of civil litigation matters, including business and commercial litigation, labor and employment litigation, construction law, and insurance defense. Ms. Cabe is a certified mediator by the Frank Evans Mediation Center and a certified compliance professional by the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics.
Ms. Cabe lives in Houston with her husband and two children. She enjoys running and cycling with her husband, volunteering in her community, and exploring Houston’s vast restaurant offerings.
- South Texas College of Law (Juris Doctor)
- Delta Theta Phi Legal Fraternity E.E. Townes Senate (Dean)
- Pro Bono Honors
- Boston University (Bachelor of Science)
State Bar of Texas
- ERJCC of Greater Houston Children and Camping Committee
- Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Volunteer
- HISD Herod Elementary PTO (Executive Vice-President)