About Monique Gramling, Esq.
Monique Gramling, Esq., is a litigator at Kahana Feld where she focuses on insurance defense matters including construction defect and general liability litigation. Ms. Gramling graduated from the University of La Verne College of Law in 2016. During law school, she interned at the San Bernardino District Attorney’s office where she prosecuted misdemeanor and felony cases. Ms. Gramling also has experience in personal injury law, defending insurers of motor vehicles and worker’s compensation. In addition, Ms. Gramling also works as an adjunct professor at La Sierra University where she teaches criminal law and criminal procedure courses.
In her free time, Ms. Gramling enjoys tutoring law students and spending time with her three Yorkie puppies Bella, Colt, and Allie.
- University of La Verne, College of Law (Juris Doctor)
- Top Oralist Award: Oral Advocacy
- Scholarship Award: Litigation Track Top Student
- La Sierra University (Bachelor of Arts in History, Cum Laude)
- State Bar of California
- Adjunct Professor – La Sierra University (Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure)