- Construction Law
- General Liability
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Matthew J. Gunby III, Esq.
Matthew J. Gunby III, Esq. is a Senior Attorney in Kahana Feld's San Diego office, representing clients in the Construction Defect and General Liability practice groups. Mr. Gunby is experienced in handling complex matters including construction, real estate, business transactions and litigation, general liability, and taxation. He is a member of the San Diego County Bar Association, Claims and Litigation Management Alliance, and the San Diego Defense Lawyers.
When he is not at the office or in the field, Mr. Gunby can most likely be found on the golf course, at the beach, or in the water. His favorite activities are watching his favorite sports teams (probably lose) and spending time with his wife and daughter.
- University of San Diego, School of Law (Juris Doctor, Master of Laws – Taxation)
- Northern Arizona University (Bachelor of Science)
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- The Louis M. Welsh Inn of Court