About Hoosai Kabiri, Esq.
Hoosai Kabiri is an associate in the Oakland office of Kahana & Feld LLP, with experience in construction defect and insurance defense. Ms. Kabiri received her J.D. and Intellectual Property Certificate from UC Davis School of Law in 2017. During law school, Ms. Kabiri served as a Senior Articles Editor for the Business Law Journal, President of the Middle Eastern and South Asian Law Student Association, and Fundraising Chair for the King Hall Intellectual Property Association.
Ms. Kabiri graduated UC Davis in 2013 with her B.A. as a double major in Political Science and History. She is fluent in Dari. During her free time, Ms. Kabiri enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing board games, hiking, going to concerts, and traveling.
- University of California, Davis (Juris Doctor)
- Senior Articles Editor for the Business Law Journal
- President of the Middle Eastern & South Asian Law Student Association
- Fundraising Chair for the King Hall Intellectual Property Association
- Certification in Intellectual Property
- University of California, Davis (Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History)