- General Liability
- Labor & Employment Counseling and Litigation
- Construction Law
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal
Garrett A. Smee, Esq.
Garrett Smee is a Senior Attorney in Kahana Feld's general liability, employment and construction practice groups. Mr. Smee has over twenty years of experience representing clients in civil litigation and trials, with 19 jury trials and over 20 bench trials. He has significant experience in mediation, depositions, law and motion and written discovery.
Mr. Smee also serves as an Adjunct Professor on a part-time basis at Western Sierra School of Law, where he teaches Criminal Procedure, and Remedies I and II.
Mr. Smee enjoys golfing and fishing on the weekends. He is an avid baseball and football fan. He attends Emmanuel Faith Community Church in Escondido and especially enjoys spending time with his wife of 23 years and three kids.
- California Western School of Law (Juris Doctor, magna cum laude)
- Point Loma Nazarene University (Bachelor of Arts in History, cum laude)