- Labor & Employment Consulting and Litigation
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
Edwin H. Noah, Esq.
Edwin H. Noah, Esq. is an associate in Kahana Feld’s Labor and Employment Litigation practice group. He represents employers in a variety of employment law matters including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour litigation.
Mr. Noah received his JD from Arizona State’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, where he served as a board member on the school’s moot court competition team. During law school, he also served as a judicial extern for the Hon. Douglas L. Rayes of the United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
In his free time, Mr. Noah enjoys playing basketball, spending time with his family, and cheering on his beloved Dodgers, Lakers, and Sun Devils.
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (Juris Doctor)
- Pedrick Scholar for Academic Excellence
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award (Highest Class Grade): Business Organizations
- Westmont College (Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude)
- California Supreme Court Maintains Employees’ Rights to Bring Representative PAGA Actions in Court Despite Arbitrability of Individual PAGA Claims
- 2023 California Labor & Employment Law Update – New Compliance Obligations For A New Year
- Updated EEOC Guidelines For Employers To Navigate Covid-19 Screening And Testing In The Workplace
- U.S. Supreme Court Sides with California Employers Over the Arbitrability of PAGA Claims
- The Supreme Court Rules (in Part) Against the Biden Admin's Vaccine Mandate — What Employers Need to Know
- 6 Steps California Employers Can Take to Implement New CDC COVID-19 Guidelines