- Trucking & Transportation
- General Liability
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
Donald R. Loving II, Esq.
Donald R. Loving II is a Partner at Kahana Feld in its insurance defense and general liability groups, where he brings 30 years of litigation experience, including dozens of jury trials. Mr. Loving has litigated cases throughout Texas involving trucking and automobile accidents, premises liability, construction accidents and insurance coverage cases. Mr. Loving is also a certified mediator and is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas and in the US Northern District of Texas.
In his leisure time, Don enjoys hunting, fishing, traveling and spending time with his family.
- University of Houston (Juris Doctor, MBA)
- International Journal of Law
- Member Phi Delta Phi Academic Fraternity
- University of Texas at Austin (Bachelor of Art in History)
- United States Military Academy at West Point
- Dean’s List
- Past School Board Vice President and Member, Bracken Christian School
- Youth Coach 26 Teams, 6 sports
- Head Coach, Six Man Football
- Church Deacon and Trustee
- Adjunct Faculty, University of The Incarnate Word