About Davis D. Yu, Esq.
Davis Yu, Esq., is an associate in the Irvine office of Kahana & Feld LLP. Mr. Yu represents clients in a variety of litigation matters with an emphasis on business, employment, and management liability disputes. Mr. Yu is committed to serving his clients with excellence by guiding them through the litigation process while employing time and cost-effective strategies to accomplish his clients’ goals.
Prior to joining Kahana & Feld LLP, Mr. Yu worked at a boutique business litigation firm in Irvine, representing small and mid-sized business owners with business formations and shareholder disputes. Before that Mr. Yu worked at an insurance defense firm in Los Angeles representing insurance carriers, third party administrators, and self-insured employers in workers compensation liability and subrogation matters.
During his free time, Mr. Yu enjoys watching movies, working out, and rooting for the Los Angeles Lakers and Dodgers.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (Juris Doctor with Business Concentration)
- Asian Pacific American Law Students’ Association (co-president)
- Teachers Assistant for Principles of Legal Analysis I and II
- Merit Scholar
- DePauw University (Bachelor of Arts in Political Science)
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Orange County Korean American Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles Korean American Bar Association, Member