- General Liability
- National Appellate Litigation & Consulting Group
- Public Entity Counseling and Litigation
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Cinnamon J. Carr, Esq.
Cinnamon J. Carr, Esq., is a Partner at Kahana Feld. She is an experienced litigator, with a focus on insurance defense catastrophic injury and wrongful death matters. Ms. Carr has represented a variety of clients in State and Federal Court. Ms. Carr has also conducted pre-litigation investigations on behalf on many clients. Ms. Carr has experience handling general liability matters, medical malpractice, and professional liability, and appellate matters.
In her free time, Ms. Carr enjoys cooking and spending time with her pugs, Vivvy and Meri.
- University of Toledo College of Law (Juris Doctor, Cum Laude)
- Certificate in International Law
- Law Review, Symposium Editor
- Moot Court, Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- Carnegie Mellon University (Bachelor of Science in Political Science; Bachelor of Arts in Psychology; Minor in International Relations)