About Annabelle Gao, Esq.
Annabelle Gao, Esq. is an attorney at Kahana Feld's Buffalo, New York office. Ms. Gao focuses her practice on handling high-exposure, catastrophic property and casualty matters of every kind by shaping strategies to identify and mitigate defendants’ risk. Ms. Gao, formerly a personal injury attorney, is adept at handling active caseloads. Her experience on the plaintiffs’ side informs how she approaches the defense of high-exposure matters, understanding intimately what happens on the “other side” and how damages are evaluated.
In her free time, Ms. Gao enjoys weight training, hiking, cooking, and trying new restaurants.
- University at Buffalo School of Law (Juris Doctor)
- Student Bar Association, President
- Buffalo Human Rights Law Review, Managing Editor
- Buffalo Moot Court, Public Relations Director
- McMaster University (Bachelor of Art)
- New York State Bar