About Alex J. Tramontano, Esq.
Alex J. Tramontano, Esq. is an Associate Attorney in Kahana & Feld's construction, general liability, and insurance defense practice groups. Mr. Tramontano primarily handles construction and general liability defense law and has represented all sides of these types of disputes, including developers, general contractors, trade contractors, owners, and general liability defendants. Mr. Tramontano works with his clients at all stages of a project, from site planning and the drafting of contract and project documents through actual construction, the sales process, and litigation that often arises during and after the construction phase. Mr. Tramontano also works with his clients to develop risk management strategy, business and project planning, and dispute resolution prior to the initiation of litigation.
Mr. Tramontano lives in Ocean Beach, San Diego with his wife, dog (Gilligan), two cats (Harvey & Cal), and two ducks (Ruthie & Quackers). He participates in the San Diego Surf Rider Foundation - Ocean Beach Clean-Up every other week. In his free time, he enjoys cycling, backpacking/mountaineering, kayaking, and spending time at the beach with his family.
- California Western School of Law (Juris Doctor)
- San Diego, Country District Attorney’s Office, Certified Legal Intern
- Public Service Honors 2010 & 2011
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst (Bachelor of Arts in Political Science & Legal Studies, Cum Laude)
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal