About Adrianna C. Paige, Esq.
Adrianna Paige is a Senior Attorney in the Irvine office of Kahana Feld. She is an experienced litigator, with a focus on general liability cases as well as public entity defense matters.
During her career, Ms. Paige has defended numerous cases involving medical malpractice, law enforcement litigation and civil rights, wrongful death, and premises and products liability. She has trial experience in both State and Federal Court.In her free time, Ms. Paige enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband and two children, preferably near the ocean.
- California Western School of Law (Juris Doctor)
- University of California, San Diego (Bachelor of Arts)
- California State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeal, 9th Circuit