About Yaron Shaham, Esq.
Yaron Shaham, Esq. is a Partner at Kahana & Feld in its business litigation and employment practice groups, where he brings extensive experience in commercial and consumer financial services litigation. Mr. Shaham has defended mortgage lenders, financial service providers and banking institutions on matters including foreclosures, banking operations, bankruptcy and general business litigation. Mr. Shaham has an extensive track record of success, including having obtained summary judgments and early dismissals, and negotiated numerous settlements for his clients in very complex and sophisticated matters. Mr. Shaham prides himself on striving to keep clients happy by maintaining clear lines of communication, offering candid advice, and working hard to achieve success as efficiently as possible.
Mr. Shaham resides in Tustin with his wife and two daughters. . To maintain balance, Mr. Shaham enjoys going to the beach with his family, attending his kids’ performances and sporting events, and traveling. He is a native-Houstonian and loyal fan of Longhorn and Houston pro-sports teams.
- University of Houston Law Center (Juris Doctor)
- University of Texas (Bachelor of Arts, Middle Eastern Studies)
- Recognized as a Southern California Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine from 2009-2014
- Chair of the Orange County Bar Association Banking and Lending Group in 2009
- Member of the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum
- Member of Orange County Jewish Bar Associations
- Speaking engagements:
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section, Consumer Financial Services Program on the topic of “California Foreclosure Update.” (Las Vegas, Nevada 2012)
- Orange County Bar Association’s Banking and Lending Section on the topic of “Implementation of the Dodd Frank Act: Progress, Obstacles, and Predictions.” (Irvine, California 2011)
- Orange County Bar Association’s Financial Practices Section on the topic of “The Consumer Finance Protection Agency: A Discussion of How the Agency’s Objectives and Obligations May Affect You and Your Clients.” (Irvine, California, September 2010)
- Texas Exes (University of Texas Alumni Association)
- Jewish Federation of Orange County
- Board of Directors from 2009-2010
- Chair of the Young Leadership Division
- The Solomon Society, Member
- Congregation B’nai Israel, Member and Volunteer
- Orange County Jewish Adventure Princesses