About Terri H. Bui, Esq.Terri Bui is an associate with experience in general liability and insurance defense. Ms. Bui has represented insurance companies and employers in a wide variety of general litigation matters. She graduated from the Dale E. Fowler School of Law at Chapman University as a Merit Scholar where she served as an Academic Fellow for first year law students and on the Nexus Journal of Law and Policy.
Ms. Bui is an active member of the Orange County Bar Association and serves on multiple committees within the Young Lawyers’ Division. She is also involved with the Orange County Asian American Bar Association and Orange County Women Lawyers Association. During her free time, Ms. Bui is a proponent of staying active and enjoys spending time with her rescue dog (Corgi mix), playing flag football, spending time at the beach, and discovering new food and music throughout the county.
- Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law
- Associate Editor of Nexus Journal of Law and Policy
- Criminal Law Academic Fellow
- Merit Scholar
- Executive Board on APALSA, VALSA, and the Intellectual Property Law Society
- University of California, Santa Barbara (Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies, minor in Music)
- Orange County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Orange County Asian American Bar Association, Member
- Attorney at Hanna Brophy Maclean McAleer & Jensen