About Mimi Ahn, Esq.
Mimi Ahn, Esq., is an experienced litigator at Kahana & Feld, with an emphasis in employment law. Ms. Ahn has represented clients in employment law matters in State and Federal Court, as well as arbitration. In addition to her knowledge in employment law, she has considerable experience handling personal injury actions; including catastrophic injuries such as wrongful deaths and dismemberments.
Ms. Ahn volunteers her time at Legal Aid Society of Orange County, as well as various other pro bono projects. During her free time, Ms. Ahn enjoys cooking, reading fiction, karaoke, and golf. Ms. Ahn is a member of the Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division and the Korean American Bar Association. She lives in Tustin, California and is an active member of her church City Chapel, located in Anaheim.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law
- Federal District Court (Hon. Theodore Albert), Extern
- California State Bar, State Bar Pro Bono Award
- Leadership Award, University of California School of Law
- Organized and led a family law clinic assisting low-income population
- California State University, Fullerton (Bachelor of Arts in Communications, minor in Business Administration)
- Received favorable jury verdict in catastrophic personal injury case.
- Orange County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Orange County Korean American Bar Association, Member
- Legal Aid Society of Orange County, Volunteer
- City Chapel in Anaheim, CA, Member and Volunteer