About Mimi Ahn, Esq.
Mimi Ahn, Esq., is an experienced litigator and trial attorney at Kahana & Feld, with an emphasis in employment law. Ms. Ahn has represented clients in employment law matters in State and Federal Court, as well as arbitration. In addition to her knowledge in employment law, she has considerable experience handling personal injury actions; including catastrophic injuries such as wrongful deaths and dismemberments.
Ms. Ahn serves on the board of the Orange County Korean American Bar Association and serves as co-chair for the pro-bono committee. Ms. Ahn is also an active member of the Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. During her free time, Ms. Ahn enjoys cooking, reading fiction, karaoke, and golf. She lives in Santa Ana, California and is an active member of her church City Chapel, located in Anaheim.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law
- Federal District Court (Hon. Theodore Albert), Extern
- California State Bar, State Bar Pro Bono Award
- Leadership Award, University of California School of Law
- Organized and led a family law clinic assisting low-income population
- California State University, Fullerton (Bachelor of Arts in Communications, minor in Business Administration)
- Received favorable jury verdict in catastrophic personal injury case.
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Orange County Korean-American Bar Association, Board Member and Co-Chair of Pro Bono Committee
- Legal Aid Society of Orange County, Volunteer
- City Chapel in Anaheim, CA, Member and Volunteer
- New Directions for Women, Committee member
- Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Member