About Jason Daniel Feld, Esq.
Jason Daniel Feld, Esq. is a Founding Partner of Kahana & Feld where he chairs the insurance defense and real estate/construction litigation practice group. Mr. Feld focuses in the defense of homebuilders, contractors, developers, and real estate professionals primarily in construction defect, general liability, insurance defense, construction accident and real estate matters. Mr. Feld also represents government entities handling construction, eminent domain, general liability and environmental claims. Mr. Feld is a nationwide leader in construction claims and active industry speaker serving as panel counsel for many prominent insurance carriers, as well as personal counsel to several California homebuilders, developers and general contractors. Mr. Feld is licensed to practice law in the States of California, Arizona and Texas.
Mr. Feld lives in Tustin Ranch with his wife and two daughters. He enjoys playing basketball, scuba diving, traveling and coaching his daughters’ soccer and basketball teams. Most importantly he is a die-hard Houston sports fan.
- Whittier Law School (Juris Doctor, cum laude)
- Extern to Honorable Alex Kozinkski, US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Law Review and Trial Advocacy Honors Board, Member
- National Jewish Law Students Association, President (1998-1999)
- Joseph A. Ball/Clarence S. Hunt Inns of Court, Member
- University of Houston (Bachelor of Science in Political Science, cum laude)
- Martindale Hubble AV Preeminent peer rating awarded to the top 10% of attorneys that are recognized for their strong legal ability and high ethical standards
- Recognized as Rising Star by Super Lawyer Magazine (2009-2011)
- Featured Attorney, Orange County Lawyer Journal
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, Member
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance, Member
- Orange County Jewish Bar Association, Member
- Perrin Conferences – Annual National Construction Defect Conference, Speaker
- “Breaking Down California’s Ever-Changing Right to Repair Act” – Law360
- “Steps to Curb Construction Defect Actions for Homebuilders” – Construction Defect Journal
- S&S Homes of the Central Coast, Inc.
- Mission Homes / Mission Development Co., Inc.
- H/S Development Co., Inc.
- United Development Group, Inc.
- CESN Construction, Inc.
- CoVelop Collaborative, Inc.
- AVM Industries, Inc.
- Signature Properties, Inc.
- Mira Investments, Inc.
- RKC Builders, Inc.
- S.D. Daniels Construction, Inc.
- Patriot Homes / DS Ventures, Inc.
- The Olson Company
- TRC Development, Inc. / Avalon Homes
- Arnaiz Development, Inc. / Pristine Homes
- Steven Walker Homes, Inc.
- HomeCrete Homes / Key Construction, Inc.
- Hofmann Homes
- Pinnacle Communities, Inc.
Insurance Carrier Clients
- Markel/Evanston Insurance
- Allianz Resolution Management / Fireman’s Fund Insurance Co.
- Riverstone Claims Management / American Safety Insurance Co.
- Certain Underwriters, Lloyds of London
- Houston Casualty Insurance Company
- Tudor Insurance Company / Western World Insurance
- AmTrust / United Specialty Insurance Company
- York Risk Services / American Claims Services, Inc.
- Croft Claim Services, Inc.
- Network Adjusters, Inc
- City of Pasadena
- County of Orange
- Congregation B’nai Israel, Board Member
- Orange County Jewish Adventure Princesses, Founding Member
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity, Regional Governor
- Jewish Federation & Family Services – Solomon Society, Member