About Amir M. Kahana, Esq.
Amir M. Kahana, Esq. is the Managing Partner of Kahana & Feld. He is an AV Preeminent Rated business litigator and trial attorney who has extensive experience with employment litigation, contract claims, and partnership and shareholder disputes. Mr. Kahana has a long track record of success, including obtaining one of the largest jury verdicts in Orange County history.
Since leaving a large national firm in 2006 to start his own boutique practice, Mr. Kahana has focused his practice on providing cost-effective representation to small and mid-sized companies that require efficient and thoughtful representation. As Kahana & Feld has grown, Mr. Kahana has expanded his clientele to include large corporations and insurance companies looking for the same value.
Mr. Kahana lives in Irvine with his wife and three children.
- University of Chicago Law School (Juris Doctor)
- University of Wisconsin – Madison (Bachelor of Arts)
- Efficiently resolved more than a thousand defense cases through aggressive litigation and thoughtful resolution, from mediation through trial.
- Collected over $50 million for his clients in business litigation.
- Handled dozens of shareholder and partnership disputes, representing both management and the minority.
- Obtained a $43 million jury verdict, including punitive damages, based on breach of contract and business fraud claims. This was one of the largest business litigation judgments in Orange County history.
- Martindale Hubble AV Preeminent peer rating awarded to the top 10% of attorneys that are recognized for their strong legal ability and high ethical standards
- 2008 Nominee for the Top Gun award from the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Attorney at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker, and Manatt Phelps & Phillips
- California Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- New Directions For Women, Board Member and former Board Chair
- Jewish Federation and Family Services of Orange County
- Solomon Society – Executive Council
- Dads and Daughters/Sons – Naranja/Mighty Corona Nations